Number: Number and Place Value
- Count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number.
- Count, read and write numbers to 100 in numerals; count in multiples of twos, fives and tens.
- Given a number, identify one more and one less.
- Identify and represent numbers using objects and pictorial representations including the number line, and use the language : equal to, more than, less than, most, least.
- Read and write numbers from 1 to 20 in numerals and words.
Number: Addition and Subtraction
- Read, write and interpret mathematical statements involving addition, subtraction and equals signs.
- Represent and use number bonds and related subtraction facts within 20.
- Add and subtract one-digit and two-digit numbers to 20, including zero.
- Solve one-step problems that involve addition and subtraction, using concrete objects and pictorial representations, and missing number problems.
Number: Multiplication and Division
- Compare, describe and solve practical problems for lengths and heights.
- Compare, describe and solve practical problems for mass/weight.
- Compare, describe and solve practical problems for capacity and volume.
- Compare, describe and solve practical problems for time.
- Measure and begin to record lengths and heights.
- Measure and begin to record mass/weight.
- Measure and begin to record capacity and volume.
- Measure and begin to record time.
- Recognise and know the value of different denominations of coins and notes.
- Sequence events in chronological order using appropriate language.
- Recognise and use language relating to dates, including days of the week, weeks, months and years.
- Tell the time to the hour and half past the hour and draw the hands on a clock face to show these times.