Number: Number and Place Value
- Count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number.
- Count, read and write numbers to 100 in numerals; count in multiples of twos, fives and tens.
- Given a number, identify one more and one less.
- Identify and represent numbers using objects and pictorial representations including the number line, and use the language : equal to, more than, less than, most, least.
- Read and write numbers from 1 to 20 in numerals and words.