- Choose and use appropriate standard units to estimate and measure length/height in any direction; mass; temperature; capacity to the nearest appropriate unit.
- Compare and order lengths, mass, volume/capacity and record the results using >, < and =.
- Recognise and use symbols for pounds (£) and pence (p); combine amounts to make a particular value.
- Find different combinations of coins that equal the same amounts of money.
- Solve simple problems in a practical context involving addition and subtraction of money of the same unit, including giving change.
- Compare and sequence intervals of time.
- Tell and write the time to five minutes, including quarter past/to the hour and draw the hands on a clock face to show these times.
- Know the number of minutes in an hour and the number of hours in a day.